Boot into Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge helps you to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge firmware through Odin tool, so here we will give you simple steps and method to enter Download The Mode.
Before Boot into Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Charge your phone battery to 60%.
- Backup your Phone Data and Contacts.
- Enable Debugging Mode on your Android Phone.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers or any ADB Drivers.
How to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge ?
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Phone by pressing and hold power button.
- Press and Hold The Power Button with Volume Down + Home Buttons on your Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Download Mode will Start then plug your phone with PC using USB Cable.
- Download Quick Boot App from Google Play store and install it on your Home Screen.
- Then Follow the instructions on the App.
Note : you can also boot into Download Mode using Android SDK and command prompt window.
How to Exit Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge ?
Just Press and Hold Vol up + Vol Down + Power Buttons for a while and your will get normal boot Menu