In this tutorial we will teach you how to root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Smartphone with Model Number , SM-N915FY on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 by using Odin software, these tutorial will be very easy for expert and slightly hard for beginner.
Device Name : Samsung Galaxy E5
Model Name : SM-N915FY
Android Version : 4.4.4
Built id : KTU84P.N915FYXXU1ANK4
Specifications Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805,Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- Memory: 32/64 GB
- Display: 5.6 inches
- OS : Android 4.4.4
- Resolution: 1600 x 2560 pixels
- Wireless : Wi-Fi ,Bluetooth v4.1,NFC, Infrared port, GPS
The Benefits of root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge are to use the Phone without Permissions, ability to installing custom ROMs and apps.[box type=”warning” align=”alignright” class=”” width=”400″]Warnings:
– Root will void your Phone warranty.
– This tutorial is only released for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with model Number SM-N915FY, so please don’t try to use our guide on other devices.
– iDad Tech is not capable If anything incorrectly happens to your device in the wake of taking after this Tutorial, attempt this at your own Risk. In any case, we accept that in the event that you take after the Instructions correctly that specified in this tutorial, your device shouldn’t confront any problem.[/box] [box type=”note” align=”alignright” class=”” width=”500″]Pre Requisites:
– Make Sure your Phone is having at least 60% – 80 % Battery.
– Backup all of your Settings and Data such as contacts,messages … etc on any other storage or in your PC.
– Enable USB Debugging in your Phone from Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB Debugging or Settings>>Developer Options>>USB Debugging.
– install Samsung Galaxy Note Edge USB Driver on your PC.Download Samsung USB Drivers[/box]
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY using Odin :
Step 1 : Download Root File from Here and Odin then extract them in the same Folder.
Step 2 : Turn off your Phone then Boot Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to the Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down Button,Home Button and Power button together for a while.
Step 3 : a warning massage will appear on your phone screen ,press Volume up key to continue and entering Download Mode.
Step 4 : Run Odin.exe as administrator [ By right mouse click on odin file then select the Run as administrator.
Step 5 : Connect your Phone with PC then odin will detect your phone then you will see a message with show the port.
Step 6 : Click on PDA button and select CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
Step 7 : Now press Start Button, then the rooting process will begin which usually takes 30 – 60 seconds.
Step 8 : After flashing complete Green Pass! Message which mean everything fine, then your phone will reboot automatically.
Step 9 : when you open your phone, you will see SuperSU app on application menu.
Step 10 : to check if your phone rooted or not try root checker app.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY :
Simply, Open SuperSU app, then tap settings and tap on “Full Unroot” option.
How To Fix / Repair Bootloop or Stuck on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY :
To repair or fix any problem after updating the device or stuck at boot screen ; you should to do the followings :
– Got to Recovery Mode by by pressing and holding the Volume Down Button,Home Button and Power button together for a while.
– navigate between options by using volume button and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition task ( this tool will erase internal memory data not external SD Card data ) by using power button.[infobox color=”#dd3333″]On the off chance that you have confronted any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy K zoom Smartphone, please don’t hesitate to post it in our Forums, don’t stress we will help you as quick we can.[/infobox] [infobox color=”#81d742″]In the event that “How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915FY using CF Auto Root?” tutorial truly helped you, please give a like/share on social sites by using the beneath given buttons.[/infobox]