Here is how to install N910W8VLU1BOC4 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 using Oden and your Computer.
So in this article we will teach the users how to install or flash this firmware in their devices Using Odin tool.
This Update fixed many bugs and have a lot of improvements which will enhance Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910 performance, speed and Everything.
Check Also :
Note : To Determine Your Device’s Android Version Go to Setting then you will see android version of your Device in the screen.
but after using this update all customs ROMs will gone away that’s mean this update will unroot your Device and it’ll be replaced by stock firmware.[box type=”warning” align=”alignright” class=”” width=”400″]Warnings:
– This update is only released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with model Number SM-N910W8, so please don’t try to use our guide on other devices.
– iDad Tech is not capable If anything incorrectly happens to your device in the wake of taking after this Tutorial, attempt this at your own Risk. In any case, we accept that in the event that you take after the Instructions correctly that specified in this tutorial, your device shouldn’t confront any problem.[/box] [box type=”note” align=”alignright” class=”” width=”500″]Pre Requisites:
– Make Sure your Phone is having at least 60% – 80 % Battery.
– Backup all of your Settings and Data such as contacts,messages … etc on any other storage or in your PC.
– Enable USB Debugging Mode in your Phone from Settings>> Applications>> Development>> USB Debugging or Settings>> Developer Options>> USB Debugging.
– Install Samsung Galaxy Note 4 USB Driver on your PC.Download Samsung USB Drivers[/box]
How to Install/Update Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 using Odin:[box type=”info” align=”alignright” class=”” width=”400″]-Download Odin Software on your Computer and flash or Install Custom ROM, Kernels or Stock ROMs to your Samsung android device.
– To install Custom ROMs on your Android phone you need Root access.
– Custom ROMs are made from official OTA firmware and others files.[/box]
Step 1 : Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 Firmware.
Stock Firmware N910W8VLU1BOC4 (Odin flashable):
Fido Mobile – N910W8VLU1BOC4_FMC (link )
Rogers – N910W8VLU1BOC4_RWC (link )
Bell – N910W8VLU1BOC4_BMC (link or this )
Telus – N910W8VLU1BOC4_TLS (link or this )
Virgin Mobile – N910W8VLU1BOC4_VMC (link or this)
Wind – N910W8VLU1BOC4_GLW (link or this)
Eastlink – N910W8VLU1BOC4_ESK (link or this)
Videotron – N910W8VLU1BOC4_VTR (link or this)
Koodo – N910W8VLU1BOC4_KDO (link)
Sasktel – N910W8VLU1BOC4_BWA (link or this)
Step 2 : After Download the appropriate Firmware from Above link go to download Odin from here.
Step 3 : Extract firmware file on your pc then you will get .tar.md5 file with other files.
Step 4 : Run Odin.exe as administrator [ By right mouse click on odin file then select the Run as administrator.
Step 5 : Boot Samsung Galaxy S4 to the Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down Button,Home Button and Power button together for a while.
Step 7 : Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to your PC using USB Cable.
Step 8 : Choose the following files in Odin Software from extracted firmware folder:
– Click on the AP button and Choose the .tar.md5 file from extracted Folder.
– Click on the Phone button and Choose file with MODEM in its name from extracted Folder. Ignore this part if there is no such file.
– Click on the CSC button and choose file with CSC in its name from extracted Folder. Ignore this part if there is no such file.
– Click on the PIT button and select the .pit file from extracted Folder. Ignore this part if there is no such file.
Step 9 : Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time in odin and uncheck re-partition this selection chosen only if a .pit file was chosen in the previous step.
Step 10 : Click the start button and wait few minutes.
Step 11: After installation is completed you will get PASS! message in ID:COM port green background in the left-most box at the corner of the Odin software then your Phone will reboot Automatically.