Unlocking your Nexus 9 phone is very necessary step to root your phone, without unlock the Nexus 9 you wouldn’t be able to root this device.
Unlock and root allow you to flash custom Recovery, this happen by using a very small tool called “Nexus Root Toolkit“, so follow our instructions to make this happens.
How To Unlock, Root and Flash Recovery using Nexus Root Tool Kit ?
- Download latest Nexus Root Toolkit tool then install it on your Windows.
- Download Google USB Driver on your Computer. [ if the driver installed probably on your PC ignore this step ].
- Open Nexus Root Toolkit Tool and connect your Nexus 9 device with your PC.
- You can Unlock Nexus 9 by click on unlock button.
- After that you can Root Nexus 9 by click on Root Button then choose Custom Recovery
- That’s All